Welcome to Through the Dark Woods
Skills for Navigating Grief & Trauma.
It is totally normal to be experiencing all kinds of feelings after making this commitment. Just stay with it and know that we will be sharing a beautiful and supportive space where all feelings are welcome very very soon!
4 Steps for you to do next:
- Come over to the Online Community Form and introduce yourself! First click THIS LINK to join. Once you are in post an intro that includes:
- A picture of you or something that you feel represents you
- 1-2 things you are grateful for
- 1-2 threads of grief you are carrying to work with in this group
- What is the thing you would MOST love to get out of being in this group?
- Secondly, fill out this short but very important CONFIDENTIAL REGISTRATION/INTAKE FORM to help us support you in the best way possible.
- Go back to the COMMUNITY FORUM – read and show some love for 2-3 other people’s introductions – let’s really make each other feel welcome! No fixing or advice please, just acknowledgement and warmth.
- Watch all 6 of the Module 1 teaching videos – they are pinned to the top of the main feed in the Community Forum or HERE is the direct link. They are all very short, it should take you around 30-40 minutes total to watch all 6.